Thursday 19 June 2014

IF I WERE BORN AGAIN.

IF I WERE BORN AGAIN.

sometimes i have the desire to be born again into in dis world.then i began magining what kind of person i would like to be if i really have another life.
i have done some very creditable things in my life.However, i have also comitted mistakes like all human beings.If i come to have another life, i would surely like to do better.
Firstly, i would like to do some good things of my
life again.for example, i would like to have the habit of speaking truth in all circumstances.I would like to have my habit of helping other people in difficulty.I would like to obtain all the knowledge i have acquired untill now.
In my new life,i would like to learn other languages beside english.I would desire to become a great writer,scholar and leader of my life.I would learn about the social, economic and political conditions in different parts of world.

I feel it is rather foolish to have all the ideas about my life after a second birth. I may still live for a great deal of time in this world. it may b better for me to think about it more nd make ny life better here. The present is in my hands,the future is a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment