Monday 2 June 2014

HOW TO POLISH A PIAR OF SHOES

  HOW TO POLISH A PIAR OF SHOES

First of all, I remove all dirt and dust by means of a hard brush. Then I apply the polish evenly over the upper part of the shoes and the edges of the soles. After that, I put my right hand into a shoe, and rubber its upper surface with a soft brush. The more I do so, the brighter it looks. I do the same with the second shoe. Last of all I rub the shoes all over with a piece of flannel. In this way I remove extra polish to save my pants or trousers from being spoilt.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for work, I can were them all day. They are so fantastically comfortable without looking any less fashionable than my previous shoe. The color is super nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for testing any guideline will be welcome.

      Delete